2011年9月25日星期日

UK real estate sector heavyweights in the lake house

Renowned architect John Hitchcox called "British real estate industry leader," he undertake construction projects throughout the world. As co-founder of Manhattan LoftCorporation, John Hitchcox first proposed the "loft living" concept. Later, he and the renowned French designer Philippe Starck design co-founded the global real estate development company Yoo. Since 1999, the team with Kelly Hoppen and designers such as Marcel Wanders, in Buenos Aires, Istanbul, Mumbai and Hong Kong, China and other global cities launched a design-oriented residential.

1

        John Hitchcox

2

         John Hitchcox Design

The correspondents in the "Space Bible: Stark and the devil's design masters of the top design," a book of the Shanghai conference interview John Hitchcox, listen to him and the home of London's vacation home in the Cotswolds.

I think home is the most comfortable place to live with relatives and friends loved the place. Both at home and relax, you can celebrate.

Most of the time I lived at home in London, that was my favorite place. Variety of cultures can take root in London, this very attractive to me. I know a lot of good friends in London, they come from all over the world, everyone has a story.

3

    Lake home in the Cotswolds

Also a home in a half hour's drive from London, Cotswold lake, the main building is glass and wood. Weekend, I often entertain friends and relatives here.

Well, I must admit: Cotswold lakeside home design yoo design team really helped me, but the house where most of the things I have collected from around the world, there are a lot of family photos.

4

    Lake home in the Cotswolds

George London home is a townhouse style - traditional design combined with modern design, filled with works of art collected around the world. Lake in the Cotswolds is the Kelly Hoppen home design.

Together with his family to have a comfortable home is a prerequisite. Family, music and travel in my life is indispensable.

Learn about different cultures and way of life, to understand what qualities people value home, is my biggest interest.

I am a music enthusiast, there is a home recording studio. In there doing their own music or music of all the friends invited to engage in improvisation, re-comfortable for me, but the.

I like to collect musical instruments, especially guitars.

For me, the biggest gathering with family and friends to enjoy.

没有评论:

发表评论